This is an account for children who are in an Armidale Diocesan Primary school
- No fees and charges
- Interest calculated daily
- Interest is credited to the account twice a year: 31 January & 31 July
- 31 day notice of withdrawal account which can be used to encourage long term savings
- Parents can be sole or joint signatories on the account
- Parents and grandparents can make payments directly to this account by arranging direct debits – contact ADIG for more information
Regular payments to a student’s account through the school, benefits both the school and the student:
- Students have the convenience of saving through their school
- Regular savings can lead to great student prizes
- Student saving earns the school a commission
Importantly, school saving promotes the religious and charitable purpose of ADIG.
Click here to view our form.